Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAILYN!

6 short years ago on this day, I was blessed with the most gorgeous baby girl on the face of the planet! Kailyn was born (with the help of a lot of pitocin and a fabulous epidural) on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 at 4:04pm. She weighed 7 lbs 0.4 oz and was 19 in long. This is my favorite picture from the day she was born! We had Kailyn's Jonas Brothers party this past Sunday. Let me just tell you that she got WAY TOO much! A few of her favorite presents were the Bitty Baby from Mimi and Papa and the Digital Camera from Mommy and Joe.





I am 100% on the downward slope to Myer's arrival! The dr said yesterday that I am 75% effaced and dialated to a 1! He says he'll meet us at the hospital Tuesday (when we are scheduled) or before! Well, I gotta go to the chiropractor for some straightening, Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment