Sunday, July 18, 2010

Flyin By

I have been a very bad blogger recently. You'll have to forgive me, I've been trying to fit in all the Kailyn time I could get! We have been very busy these past 2 weeks! Here's the scoop:

#1 - Kailyn LOVES Nelson! She rarely puts him down! She is a great help to me having a new puppy in the house!

#2 - Nelson is such a PUPPY! He bites, he chews, he pees.....but he's really cute.
#3 - Kailyn can swim by herself! I'm talking like a fish! She is all over the pool, and we are super proud!
#4 - Myer can sit up by himself! Just one more notch on his "big boy" belt, and yet another last "first".
#5 - Myer LOVES water! Bathtub or swimming pool, he doesn't care, he just digs the splashing!

Swim lessons, final T-ball game, Birthday parties and Playdates. Unfortunately today was the beginning of another 2 week session with Kailyn's dad. On the bright side, it's the last one of the summer!!!!! *sigh of relief*
Did you know school registration is in less than a month? Or school starts in just a little over a month? As soon as Kailyn gets home from her dad's, she has American Idol Camp, then Cheer Camp, then Registration, and then School, Dance and Cheer start full time! Did you know that in 2 days I'll have a 6 month old? A 6 year old and a 6 month old.....crazy.
Well, Myer didn't sleep the greatest last night, so I'm off to a bath and bed, with a little reading before I drift off! By the way, I really dig Stephenie Meyer and I'd never give up on her, but The Host has been pretty hard to read. It's getting better, but I've really had to push to keep going. I'll probably be able to finish it this week.
I hope everyone is staying cool, it's HOT out there! Don't forget your furry friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment