Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Watching T.V.

We watch way too much t.v., especially with the invention of DVR. In the last week, there have been some interesting stuff on my favorite shows!
I'm not a "hardcore" Dancing with the Stars watcher, but I wanted to watch this season because Jennifer Grey was on it. I hope I look half that good at 50! Then Kailyn decided she liked watching Kyle Massey (Cory in the House) and Joe like The Situation. Anywho, can someone please tell me how Bristol Palin is still on that show? I feel for the girl, I do, she has no dance experience and isn't an entertainer.....blah, blah, blah. She's stiff and has no personality, she's gotta go! And while Brandy is a fantastic dancer, she seem cocky to me. I think Maks is rubbing off on her, he is out of control.
I have been increasingly disappointed in Grey's Anatomy. I know I complain about how it "just isn't like it used to be", and you're probably saying "quit watching then, stupid", but I can't. What if I quit watching and that's when it starts getting good again?! Private Practice was pretty edgy this past week! Charlotte was attacked and raped, always a horrible, sensitive subject, but a very real one! Charlotte has also decided that she doesn't want anyone to know that she was raped because she thinks people will look at her differently. What a secret to keep. I think the previews kind of show her melting down, so hopefully someone can get her some help!Fatal Attractions hasn't been the greatest lately either. The past few episodes have been about people with snakes. I mean, like, people who own poisonous snakes and kiss them and stuff and can't figure out why their beloved snake would bite their face and kill them. One man said that having a snake was no different than having a German Shepard or any dog. He said dogs used to be wild, so they could turn on you at any point too. Right. Snakes are the same as dogs. Apparently what they didn't know about that guy is that he was high. Back to the topic! Last week Fatal Attractions was about people who had raised cattle (bottle calves) and when they grew up, the cow trampled and killed them.....Kara, I know you read this!!!!! One man on the show had a bottle calf that he kept in the house and used to drive around with it in the bed of his truck.....until it broke most of his ribs. I recorded a new show on WE on Saturday called Downsized. I haven't watched all of it yet, but it's pretty interesting. It's about a family of 9 that used to live the high life, but didn't budget their finances well enough for this economy and have gone bankrupt. They are on food stamps and live paycheck to paycheck now. It's very enlightening.Oprah, who is in her final season, had Katherine Jackson on her show yesterday! I have also only watched a little of the show, but I'm excited to watch more! I love me some M.J.! Oprah talks to his kids and Joe Jackson too, but I haven't gotten that far. I'm not going to lie, I'll probably cry when she interviews his kids!Tonight is Biggest Loser. I love the motivation on that show! Bob is going to do live reveals of the eliminated contestants! Wow, it doesn't take much to impress me, huh?

Enjoy this beautiful day, I'm afraid there aren't too many left before winter blows in! BACK TO WORK, PEOPLE, THE AUDITORS ARE HERE ;)

1 comment:

  1. Dang it you mean cows aren't pets?! LOL! Matt used to house sit for some people that had bottle calves and I thought they were SO sweet until one of them kicked the crap out of me. After that Matt didn't allow me to feed the little guys! I may have to re-think my Norman thing after all...boo!

    ReplyDelete