Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Cards



I LOVE to get Christmas cards in the mail! Especially the ones with pictures. That way I can see how much your babies have grown over the year or if you got a new dog or went on an awesome vacation, etc. I also love to send them out for the very same reason. I have discovered, however, that I am apparently on the very low side of creativity when it comes to wishing all my family and friends a Happy Holiday Season. I found a few examples of Christmas cards, that truly embrace the holiday spirit.

"This is my younger brother, he got out of prison just in time for Christmas! We're all really excited!"


"Me and my besties ;)""We used our DSi's to make funny faces and dyed our cat green this year""For the gunlover in everyone""We just got a new puppy! The doctor's say we shouldn't have real babies""We wanted to share our impending joy.....and nakedness""Hold on just a sec, I'm right in the middle of a game""In case you didn't remember our names, we labeled ourselves.....and some dude in the background"I really don't even know what to say about this one. It's just creepy. Poor kids.

Anywho, Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. LOL....WOW! I prefer your adorable Christmas pictures....just sayin'! :)

    ReplyDelete