Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One Month in One Post

April is such a busy month for us! Here's the rundown:
1. Erica had an awesome 30th Birthday party!
2. We had an amazing Easter, first with a Church Service where Kailyn decided she wanted to become a member of the First Christian Church and be baptized (more on this later), and then on to a great lunch and egg hunt with family!
3. Kailyn was a wicked stepsister in her school play!
4. I turned 31, Joe turned 29, my Mom turned (that's none of your business ;), and Mandi (bestie) turned 31, that fast, in that many days and in that order!
5. Myer decided he wanted to pack up and leave. Not sure what happened, but we talked him into staying!
6. Kailyn can now ride her bike on TWO wheels!
7. We took dance pics.....I can't wait to see them! (Sorry, no pic following this one)
8. We had our annual Easter at Dee Dee and Deb's, where the kids found some major loot in eggs! Myer also found a pair of Hulk Hands (boxing gloves) AND the Golden Egg (which had $20 in it)!
9. Yesterday was Truman's Day, so I had the day off and planted most of my flowers, which I LOVE, so that was very exciting for me! (Again, no picture, I suck)
10. This Sunday is not only Mother's Day or my Stepdad's 60th Birthday, it is also the date that my amazing, sweet, smart little baby girl will be baptized! We have been talking about it nonstop to make sure she is taking this step for all the right reasons and we even got a book to read with her, called My Baptism Book. Let me just tell you, this book is awesome! It explains The Bible, God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, what Baptism is and anything else you could ever think of in terms that we can all understand. And when she had questions, I could answer them using the text. So, in other words, we are so proud and so blessed to have such a daughter who choses to live her life in the footsteps of our Lord and Savior! I pray the best for her everyday! (and, of course, Myer too)
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment