Friday, November 13, 2009

Centuries

Last night was a big night for the Klinge's. Not just our Klinge's, but Joe's Dad, Mom, aunt, brothers and sister! The Fred and Robin Klinge owned farm became a Century Farm in Saline County last night. For those of you who are clueless like myself, that means that this particular farm has been family owned in Saline County for over 100 years. The Klinge Farm was established in 1897. It is a very cool accomplishment. All the fam was at the induction ceremony!Another century marker is also upon me. Maybe just a decade, but sometimes it sure feels like a century. This weekend is the 10 year reunion of the MHS Class of 1999! Tonight the class is meeting at Hustler's from 9pm - close, and tomorrow is a hayride in the park from 2pm - 4pm for the kiddo's, followed by a social, dinner and dance at the Martin Community Center. Joe and I will be attending Hustler's tonight, but Kailyn is at her dad's this weekend, so the hayride is out, and there are only like two things I can eat without getting horrid indigestion, so we also opted out of the $25 - $30 per person dinner. I will be glad to get to see people tonight, though, preggo and all!
Last weekend was extremely successful for decorating! All the decor is up, including the outdoor lights (Thank You, Joe) and all the presents are wrapped and under the tree. Well, except for Kailyn's, which will be wrapped this weekend while she is not home! Please don't curse at me as you read this, I just really love Christmas, and I'm really super organized.
Did you people see Private Practice last night? I mean, honestly, who saw that coming? I thought for sure if one of those people was going to die it was going to be the husband, James. WTF! Tearjerker for sure! Don't get me wrong, Grey's was ok too, but Private Practice was hold your breath, cry, wait for the last second of the show good!
I'm sorry I don't have much and haven't this past week, but it's been pretty boring in my world. And I'm pretty excited about it!

1 comment:

  1. Anymore I'm not even watching Grey's and only watching Private Practice. It was SUCH a good show and I love the writing for the show too! I can officially say that you are the ONLY person I know who has EVERYTHING done for Christmas! Now you can sit and watch the tree all lit up at night!

    ReplyDelete