Monday, November 30, 2009

Counting Down

Whew, what a busy week last week! I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving, I know we did, but I think I may have eaten a bit too much. Of course, after I ate my own weight in food (twice), we got up and went to Wal-Mart at 4:30am Friday morning. People had to have thought we were crazy walking in, it was me, Joe, Joe's mom, brother, sister and brother in law! We looked like a gang on a mission! I'll tell you what, though, we got everything we went for, except a 14 piece pyrex set for me that I never could find. I assume I was too late! However, a PS3, 2 trampolines, a card table and chairs, a 20 inch bike, a 32 inch tv, a portable dvd player, a 7 foot Christmas tree and several games, toys and movies later, we felt pretty darned successful!
CUTENESS ALERT!
I am certain everyone has met Miss Evie Lou Coleman on facebook by now, but if not, check out these sweet cheeks! Evie was born on Tuesday, November 24th, 2009 at 8:40am. Let me just tell you, Bucky and Erica make gorgeous babies, and Evie is just more proof of that! Congrats to the proud parents, big sis, Averi and big bro, Will!
So I've moved into Countdown Mode. These next two months are going to be flying by and I feel like I've got tons to do to be ready. Joe has his first wrestling meet in 2 days in Chillicothe. It's actually a tri, so it'll be pretty late when he gets home. He's got 5 days until his first tournament of the year, the Park Hill Tournament. I've got 5 days until our Family Shower for Myer's arrival. This also means I've only got 5 more days until I can purchase any extra necessities that will be needed for his Homecoming. There are only 25 more days until Christmas. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I can't wait for Kailyn to see what Santa brings her and to open her presents from Joe and Mommy. Speaking of Christmas, directly following is Kailyn's 6th Birthday. Yep, 44 days and my teeny weeny little baby girl will be 6 years old! We are having a Jonas Brothers party. That means I am due in 58 days! I honestly only have like 8 weeks left, that's insane. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous about the whole "giving birth" thing, but I am 100% ready to meet our baby boy too! What's so funny is that I have my countdown widgets on the right side, and while they're accurate in counting, Myer just wishes he had that much room in there. According to most websites, this is more like it:

That's right, our poor baby boy is smooshed in there. Oh, and his growth spurt is just now really getting started.
Well, it is now 10am and I should probably get some work done. Or at least get more details from Melissa about GETTING ENGAGED LAST NIGHT! Woo Hoo! Congratulations Mike and Melissa! Now for some babies!
Everyone have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment