Saturday, December 26, 2009

In Excess

It's ok to breath now, folks, Christmas is officially over. What a magical holiday, though, right? Let me just tell you that Kailyn got everything she could possibly ever have asked for plus more. Even baby Myer received presents! My goodness. Kailyn went to her dad's around 2pm on Christmas day and will come home tomorrow at 6pm, but she took her treasured Santa gift with her for the weekend, rest assure! Ole St Nic brought her the BEST present EVER. The only thing she asked the jolly man for was an American Girl Doll Kit or Julie. Now, she has a "Just Like You" American Girl, but has been dying for "Emma" to have a sister/friend/roommate. Below is a picture of the elated threesome:
I'm telling you, she LOVES those Girls!
Now it is almost Birthday/Baby time. Kailyn will be 6 on January 13th, we'll be celebrating on January 10th, and our induction date for meeting Myer is January 19th. As you all know, I am quite a planner, so after a well deserved nap on Friday, I arose and took down ALL of the Christmas decor and put all the new gifts away. Joe and I went to Wal-Mart today to take advantage of the 50% off Christmas items for next year and got a new 7 foot tree for $49!!!!! Anyway, once the New Year arrives, we will be on a downward slope. We'll be super busy up until baby arrival with wrestling/the Marshall Invitational and Birthday/Jonas Brother's Party! I also need to master my Big Top Cupcake before January 10th, as that is what Kailyn wants for her party.
Speaking of As Seen On TV items, I seem to really like them.....and apparently my baby girl does too! My brother, Stephen, got me a Perfect Brownie pan and my Mom and Stepdad got me an MU Snuggie and I'd have to say they are my favorite gifts (other than the new Super Mario Bros game that my Stepmom got me so I can play it on Kailyn's DS - yes, I have to ask her permission to use it!). And Kailyn got the Touch N Brush from my Mom and a pink Snuggie from my Aunt Brenda. We are obviously two peas in a pod!



Well, I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and has a very safe and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment