Friday, March 19, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Quit calling out to me, Blog page, I know I promised to be a MUCH better blogger when I came back to work, but it's only the third day. I had a few things to catch up on here and now I'm able and ready to BLOG!
My first day back was St. Patty's Day, and I think it went relatively well. I got up on time and had the kids and I ready and delivered on time to our destinations. I did not cry when I dropped off Myer and did not cry during the day either. I have gone to Mandi's each day during lunch and fed him, which cuts back on my withdraw for sure. I think the transition has been quite smooth for all 3 of us!
I do want to give a shout out to any family with multiple children. I totally understand that 1 child is hard with work, school, housework, etc, but when I got off work Wednesday and had to come home and get everything done plus a 6 year old and 2 month old, I thought my head was going to spin off backwards. So "high five" to all families who have found their groove. I'm hoping mine comes in the mail today..... I really think it is so frustrating to me because I am so extremely organized. EVERYTHING is planned and done ahead of time, so this whole living by the seat of my pants is wearing. I am very thankful that I worked a little here and there and my fantabulous co-workers were extra helpful during maternity leave so that I wasn't too far behind. Not having a stress level at work is very relieving. I am also glad that I came back to work on a Wednesday. Having a 3 day week for my first week back has been comforting.
Anyone watch college basketball? I know this is the HUGEST time of year, but I'm just not into it. My Finance office mates are, though! At this very moment MU is playing and they both have their computers streaming live. One of them, who has requested to remain nameless, is actually participating in the game. Coaching really. There are lots of "What are you shooting at", "ZOU" and clapping coming from her office. I asked if the guys can hear her and she says yes. Whatever makes her feel better. I love you, Melissa.....GO MU!

I think Monday we'll start getting caught up on the past eight weeks. Until then, take care and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment