Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus

This past Saturday we went to see Santa Claus! Kailyn was so excited to get to see him and tell him what she wanted! When I told her she was going, she asked if she could take her American Girl Catalog to point out the specific dolls she wanted, but I convinced her that Santa is always watching, so he knows which ones she likes. Now she knows that the man at Community Bank on Saturday was not the "real" Santa, because the "real" Santa is way too busy at this time of year to visit each boy and girl. Community Bank did a really great job! Not only did they have the best Santa, they also had cookies and coloring books for each boy and girl. It was super nice!
Have you noticed that I have yet to mention Myer's first experience with Santa?
That would be because I'm pretty sure he hates him.....
Isn't that sad?! Myer was having NOTHING to do with the big jolly man in red! No worries, though, big sister, Kailyn, told Santa what she thought Myer might like for Christmas ;)Well, it's already 9:30am and I've gotten nothing accomplished. I'd better get my rear to work!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment