Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Performing Arts

Kailyn had 2, that's right 2, performances last night! She had her cheer exhibition at 4:30pm at Shapes, where they did a cheer and dance and showed off their building and jumping skills. Kailyn can also do an assisted back-hand spring (just a little mommy brag right there), I know plenty of other kids can do all that stuff too, but I couldn't, so it really makes me proud that my daughter rocks at it!!!!!Then we headed home to change clothes and leave again for Kailyn's 1st grade Christmas Program at Benton at 6pm. They sang some awesome songs, including Jingle Bells, which featured a 2 verse solo by none other than my sweet baby girl! You wanna talk awesome? Oh Yeah! I hope I make it through her school years.....I was SO nervous for this solo, I can't even imagine what's to come!
It was a really great night, and we were even home by 7pm. Plenty of time to get supper and baths before the finale of Biggest Loser started! GO PATRICK!!!!!


















Just for fun, Kailyn and I made our traditional gingerbread house the other night, so here are some pictures:
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment