Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Year End

OMG, there are only 2 more days left of 2010. Where did it go? This year has really flown by! I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas, I know we definitely did! I think we need to buy a bigger house just to fit the kids' presents. And we're not done yet, Kailyn's birthday is in 2 weeks and Myer's is in 3! I've gotten all the Christmas put away and the house is back to normal so we can prepare for birthday-mania! Here are a few of the kids' favorite presents:

So Kailyn also got Bitty Twins from Santa, which she LOVES, but I just realized that we videoed that part and I don't have any pictures of her with them! What a horrible mom :( Myer got a rocking horse, but didn't really think it was all that cool.

Today has been kind of a crazy one. Myer is feeling under the weather and is heading to the doctor with his Papa Ray at 10:40am. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family! Kailyn, on the other hand, is unknowingly about to have one of the greatest days of her life! Since she is out of school this week, her dad is going to give her her birthday present early. Are you ready for this? He is taking her to a kid's spa for a manicure/pedicure, then to lunch and then on to the new American Girl Store!!!!! Honestly, I should've put a diaper on her, because she is going to poop her pants! I CANNOT wait to hear all about this trip!

Alright, I have got to get busy! I hope everyone has a very safe and happy New Year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment