Thursday, January 20, 2011

Myer is 1!

Can you believe it? My teeny tiny sweet baby boy is 1 today! It blows my mind that one short year ago at this very moment, I was about to give birth. Joseph Myer Klinge was born at 9:49am, a whopping 8lbs 6oz! Honestly, I joked about how big he was because my tummy was large, but I never imagined an 8 1/2 pounder ;)We have had an awesome year! So many firsts!
First smiles:
First words (Dada, of course):Crawling (he walks too, but he's really stinkin quick, so he's always onto something else before his slow mama gets the camera out):and TONS of first holidays:Myer continues to amaze us EVERY day! He is so smart, loving and ornery! He definitely made our family complete when he joined our lives! What a gift from God! Happy 1st Birthday, Myer! We love you

1 comment: