Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Good Laugh

I'm not going to lie, my friends have told me before that I'm funny. It's kind of my "thing". You know, if you can't be the pretty one or the nice one, you can be the funny one? That's me. I don't even think it's my humor that's the "funny" part of me, I think it's more my honesty. Those who know me know that I don't exactly hold back...at all. I'm a "call it like I see it" kind of girl.
My friend turned me on to a new blog today. A friend's wife's sister, if you know what I'm saying. I've obviously never met this woman in my life, nor could I point her out in a line up. My point, you ask? If you or anyone you know has ever, even for one second, thought I was funny, you're going to LOVE her. Please check out the new blog on the left called sKidmarks. Believe me, you'll laugh, you'll cry, you may even pee a little ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks. But just in case there's ever an occasion where you DO have to point me out in a line up, everyone tells me I look exactly like Heidi Klum. If Heidi Klum gained about 80 pounds. And had a face that looked more like Rosie O'Donnell. And had a bizarre single black hair that kept growing out of her neck no matter how many times she plucked it. Great. Now I can never car jack you.

    ReplyDelete