Friday, March 18, 2011

FACT OR FICTION?

Vampires aren't real, right? Right. I have been known to find a vamp or 2 quite intriguing, though.


Carlisle Cullen
Edward Cullen
Emmitt Cullen
Jasper Hale
Lestat
Louis
ArmandBut my own son? No. No. No. Ha, ha, ha, I always joked about him taking "Team Edward" very seriously, but it was always a joke, right? Right.....I think. Remember that whole, "hopefully not being a bully.....he's kind of rotten these days if you haven't gathered that :( " statement in my last post? Mandi called less than 5 minutes after pressing the [PUBLISH POST] button to tell me that my son had bitten another boy.....came up behind him and bit him in the neckish region. She reassured me that "kids bite", that "it didn't leave a mark" and that "he's only 1", but I may go to the grocery store and buy some garlic cloves just in case.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed peeking at your blog from time to time. Funny thing about vampiers; my two sons were born in Forks. We were there before it was run over with vampiers. The community was a logging town for many years until they "cut" themselves out of wood. Now the Twilight fad has saved the town. I think that Myer looks too cute to be a seruious vamper.

    ReplyDelete