Monday, August 8, 2011

Decisions, Decisions.....

Lately, at the Klinge household, there have been major decisions made!
First was Joe. He came to me a few months ago with such a loaded question. "How would you feel if I didn't want to coach wrestling anymore?" Well, on one hand, overjoyed that he could spend more time with us! Practice has him getting home after 6pm every night and they have all day tournaments EVERY Saturday. On the other hand, super sad! This would've been Joe's 5th season with the wrestlers. The kids and I go to every home meet and cheer them on! Last year I started doing more and more for them, it was just like when I used to be a wrestling cheerleader ;) So I guess you're darned if you do and darned if you don't. I told Joe I supported him either way, but that it wasn't my decision to make. So, with a heavy heart, he decided to resign. We will now go to every home meet as a family of spectators! ;) Second was Kailyn. Over the last year, she has become quite the tumbler! She even asked me if she could try out for the Acro Competition team with Shapes. Unfortunately, I told her no for this season. I made a deal with her to try the acro class full time first, and if she was still interested in doing only Acro, that she could try out next season. I just hated to see her give up dance class completely, and I didn't want her to be burned out from competing. We have agreed for her to do a dance class, an acro class and we're holding on to the cheer class as well. I know it seems like a lot, but she gave up Girl Scouts to keep cheer. I also told her that at the end of this season, she'd have to decide whether to specialize in dance or acro. Personally, in our town, I feel like she could go farther with acro and cheer, but I will support whatever she wants to do! Now if someone could just support my wallet! ;)



As for Myer and I, we are major decision-less! I'd like for him to decide to talk, but it's not really happening. I know he understands what we say, but he grunts and points when he wants something. I hope he speaks before kindergarten! Maybe it's that paci, but he's my last baby. I just can't take it from him yet. Like I say, you can tell the kid's smart. Apparently he's a freaking genius, because he doesn't even have to talk to get exactly what he wants! ;)Have a great week! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment