Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Fever

No, not outside, people, although it is beautiful, it is also filled with biting mosquitoes and flying allergens. I'm talking TV!!!!!






I am so glad Ron Artest (or Metta World Peace since he changed his name) went home first on Dancing With the Stars. He was really cocky and showy. Everyone else had a pretty darn good showing, though. I don't know who to root for yet! I will say, however, that Maks is better than his brother Val, but neither one is too bad on the eyes for sure!
The Sing-Off is "off and running" and the first 8 groups were ones to be reckoned with! I thought it was really cool that a regular group from Branson, Missouri was on there (The Cat's Pajamas).....until they got kicked off on the first night. Honestly, though, they've already made it. They do 200 shows a year and some of these other groups are trying to get their big break! Definitely too early to pick a fave there too!Last night was the season premiere of Biggest Loser. OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW! All the stories are so heartbreaking and these people are just looking for the opportunity to change their lives for the better and I am amazed every season by their transformations and successes! I am also highly impressed with the new trainers! Of course I love Bob, he's Bob, for heaven's sake, he needs no introduction, he's proven his talent and his team spanked the competition in the first weigh in! I'd never heard of Dolvett Quince, but he is hard core! He definitely proved himself in the gym and he is so motivating! He speaks so tenderly to his team members and they certainly benefited from his training by way of the scale! Now Anna Kournikova I wasn't so sure about. I know tennis players are great athletes, but I wasn't sold on her ability to train, but she's got it! And she is so emotionally involved as well, I love it! I thought I would miss Jillian, but the three trainers on Biggest Loser right now are AMAZING! I think they are perfect, and I think they are perfect for their teams too! As of the first episode, I am really liking the blue team's Becky and the black team's Antone. Maybe it's just because they both had major break throughs so early, but they just both really seem to be there for all the right reasons and they are ready to do what needs to be done!Tonight starts X-Factor. I do love me some Simon Cowell, but we'll just have to see about this show. Did you know the winner of X-Factor wins 5 million dollars?!?! Holy cow! They better have some SUPER TALENT for that kind of money!AND GREY'S ANATOMY STARTS THURSDAY! I hope this season is better than the last, but the preview shows Meredith being fired, so I don't know where it can even go from here.....I really don't just sit around and watch TV, I swear. I do feed my family and bathe my kiddos and do household chores and such, just with the TV on. And with an occasional rewind on the DVR ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment