Monday, September 5, 2011

Oh the Labor

This year, Joe and I took Labor Day quite literally. You see, I've had this ingenious idea to get rid of the bushes in our front yard since we moved in and do some sort of fabulous landscaping. Trouble is, I am, in no way shape or form, a landscaper, nor do I possess an ounce of creativity. So here's what the bushes used to look like (along with what my teeny tiny baby and teeny tiny not yet first grade little girl with all her teeth):
This weekend, we leveled all the bushes, remulched and decorated! Here's the ending product:
All we're waiting for now is my log border and it'll be complete! It's very exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!! :) I love the white rockers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'm sure it feels good knowing it's "done" now!

    ReplyDelete