Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Showoff

Here is an actual picture of the race where Aaron got first. They actually had to go through this barn! And either there's a slight jump coming out of it, or he's just a showoff. I have yet to determine my opinion!Poor Elisabetta on Dancing with the Stars. She really did improve from last week, but I think she just didn't have a big enough fan base. I mean, honestly, you can say she's an Italian model until you're blue in the face, but the few people that actually did know who she was, knew because she dated George Clooney. I still think David Arquette should've gone, though, he's pretty not so good. Of course Biggest Loser was on last night, and I guess I'm good with the choice to send Boston Johnny home, but I think Bonnie should, at least, be the next to go. Just my opinion, folks, take it or leave it for sure!I finished my Joyce Meyer "Battlefield of the Mind" book yesterday. AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING. She helps to put you on the right path to being a true believer and live in the life of Christ. She uses awesome scriptures, and breaks them down for the feeble minded ones (myself) to truly understand and identify with. 17 thumbs up! I will definitely be reading more of her books in the VERY near future!!!!!That's all I've got, I really only blogged because I have a new awesome picture of my brother's last race, but being a chatty Kathy, I've always got something else to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment