Friday, October 30, 2009

We're Not In Kansas Anymore

Now, I have two reasons for the title.
#1:

Self explanatory, right? Isn't Kailyn the cutest Dorothy this side of Oz?! These are before we went Trick or Treating around the Square. Well actually, we made it around two sides before the lightning. We were ok when it was pouring rain, but I don't mess with the lightning, especially when my 5 year old is holding an umbrella! We had fun, nonetheless!



#2:
Not so self explanatory. Well let me just tell you that my gorgeous, talented, intelligent, fantastic sister received her acceptance letter to the University of Missouri, Columbia yesterday! That's right, she'll be a Tiger next fall, majoring in Pre-Law. That's one more NON-JAYHAWK! I'm so proud of her, and I know she's going to be great!





Don't get too excited that I blogged twice in one week, I just had some pictures and exciting news to share. I will leave you with the 27 weeks pregnant cartoon from baby-gaga.com, I'm certain it sums up every pregnant woman in America's emotional state! Have a very safe and Happy Halloween and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment