Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LORDY, LORDY!

Ok, so I'm not 40, or even 30 (until next year). Today, fine readers, is my 29th birthday! Kailyn got up this morning and sang to me, it was super cute! I've had lots of phone calls and facebook wall posts. I truly feel blessed. Not only to be alive on my 29th birthday, but to have lots of awesome people to share it with! Next year at this time I hope to be somewhere like the below picture surrounded by tons of white sand, an ocean and my besties!
I got my pics back from a great session with Tammy. Myer was pretty serious, but at least he was awake! My Mom's Birthday/Mother's Day present from her loving children is a session with the oh-so-wonderful Kathy McCloy, so hopefully she can coax a smile out of the little toot.Don't forget to think of me tomorrow.....maybe say a little prayer that the term "virtually painless" means NO PAIN! Also, since I won't be on here tomorrow, I'd better say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my handsome, kind, loving, hardworking hubby early! I LOVE YOU!
Just kidding, that's the guy who won $258 million! My husband is this hottie:

1 comment:

  1. OMG....that was too funny!! :) Can't wait to be beside you on that fantastic beach....some beach, somewhere!! :)

    ReplyDelete