Thursday, August 5, 2010

Um, hello. I feel like a complete stranger. Have we met? I really am a crappy blogger! Teehee! I'm telling you what, though, we have been in overdrive since Kailyn got home last Sunday.
Last weekend, a few friends and I had a garage sale. The weather was scary, but turned out just great and we all made some money! I also gained a good amount of cleared space in my garage. Kailyn got home kind of late on Sunday, after being in Kansas City for her cousin's 1st birthday party. When she got there, she got to meet 2 new cousins from Colorado. Unfortunately, it seems that everytime Joe's cousin and kids are in town, Kailyn is at her dad's! On Monday, Kailyn and Myer got to hang with Aunt Pam, Peyton and Carson. They did some quality bonding!


Monday was also the beginning of American Idol Camp at the new Shapes Studio in Marshall (3:30pm - 5pm), and the beginning of Vacation Bible School (5:30pm - 8pm). Busy girl, huh? Camp ended yesterday with a fun performance of the songs and dances the kids learned. Tonight is the end of Bible School, and I believe we'll get to see a nice performance there too! Cheer Camp at Shapes is next Monday through Wednesday. Kailyn is REALLY excited for this! (Me too, she's going to be so stinking cute!) This Saturday we are going to have a BBQ with some awesome friends. Kailyn's been begging to have a "swimming" party, so I finally got it together. She still doesn't know ;) !


Also this Saturday, August 7th, from 2pm - 5pm is a Summer Shopping Spree Event. It is being held at Angela Gaba's house (210 Meadow Crest Court), where there will be appetizers, drinks and LOTS of shopping! Vendors included will be: Pampered Princesses Boutique, Premier Jewelry, Scentsy, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Thirty-One and At Home America! Come on, free drinks and good shopping.....it doesn't get much better than that!!!!!


Just so you know, I've officially purchased my first few Christmas presents! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! Well, people, work is calling, so I must fulfill my duties......Bahahaha, I said duties! Gotta Go! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment