Saturday, August 28, 2010

WORST BLOGGER.....EVER!

I've been called a few names in my time, I'm not going to lie. Within the last 24 hours, 2 VERY special people in my life have given me a new title.....WORST BLOGGER EVER! YIKES! Seriously, what has it been, like a month since I've blogged?! That's terrible. I have vowed to these 2 wonderful people that I will try harder from this day forward.
Let's get caught up!
Many things have been going on at the Klinge household. Kailyn was a-mazing at cheer camp, Myer now has 2 teeth (he won't show them to anyone, but he bites a little), we had a fun-filled photo session with the awesome Kathy McCloy (more to come), my baby sister moved away college and is loving her classes, 1st grade has begun and Kailyn DIGS it and Joe and I have finally moved into the "now" and got touchscreen phones with web access. The story in pictures:




















Alright, so this post wasn't very exciting, but I'm going to get better, and use a few new angles. Stay tuned! Also, next week Kailyn starts dance class, Girl Scouts and cheer class. She's going to be one busy little girl! Until next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment