Thursday, May 19, 2011

Late Bloomer

Oopsy, it's been over a week since I blogged last! I haven't even been super busy or anything, just lazy.....or boring, whichever you prefer. Along with our normal routine of school, work, dance and play, Tuesday was one of my besties' birthday! Cathy has hit the big 3-0, now we're just waiting on Erica (but she has another year ;) We went to Springwater for an awesome planting class on attracting butterflies and I definitely learned a lot. Not even just about butterflies, but about planting in general. Did you know that to determine how many plants to plant in your pot that you measure the pot across and divide that by two? Well I didn't! I have been totally underplanting my pots!!!!! Well not Tuesday! We all planted some really cute pots and then headed for some mexican food on the patio at Los Tres. It was a super fun night! Happy 30th Birthday, Cathy!Kailyn's dance pictures are this Friday and I'm freaking out. Seriously. I can't fix cute hair :( I did a tester on her last night, and she said she really liked it, but the more I thought about it, I didn't. I'm going to try a different one tonight that I think will be more versatile for the Production and hope she likes it!I haven't watched Biggest Loser from Tuesday (Cathy's birthday), but I'm excited for the finale next week. I'll definitely have time to catch up before then, considering it's supposed to rain until the end of eternity starting today. I am also looking forward to the finale of American Idol, I think. Tonight will reveal the top two. I'll be stoked for the finale if Haley Reinhart makes it! I LOVE HER! And after Idol, So You Think You Can Dance will start back up! It is, by far, my FAVORITE show!!!!! YAY!Guess I'd better do some work. Maybe in the midst, I'll think of some clever and witty things to blog about.....but I wouldn't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment