Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson Memorial

I am proud to say that today I was a witness to National History. While I probably should have been working a little harder, I did my work today while my computer was on CNN.com live full screen. I missed a little of the beginning (the casket entering the Staples Center, Mariah singing, Queen Latifah speaking and Lionel Richie singing), but I watched every bit of the rest of it. Right down to when the gorgeous daughter of Michael Jackson spoke her piece. For anyone who watched this memorial and did not shed a tear when that little darling spoke of her "Daddy", you have no heart. It was amazing and emotional all in one. May God guide those children through their grieving. Their father was a World Legend. RIP MJ.

1 comment:

  1. I DVR'd it and watched a small part on my lunchbreak. I'm looking forward to watching the rest this evening although I did see his daughter's little speach online already and it's really sad. I know I'm going to cry tonight though once I start it.

    ReplyDelete