Friday, July 31, 2009

Only 2 More Days!

TGIF! Only 2 more days until my sweet, precious, beautiful little girl comes home to her mommy! Thank the Good Lord! I'll be keeping myself extra busy today, tomorrow and Sunday until the second she walks in the door. I can't flipping wait!
I don't think it will be too hard to keep busy. My carpet always needs vacuuming, my book needs to be finished (it is super good, by the way), I need to hit up the grocery store and restock and Saturday night we are going to a fish fry at Luke's. I need to think of something to take, so I think I'll search the 'net for some good recipes when I'm done here. Luke will be heading off for a second round of treatments in India very soon and it will be really nice to get to spend some time with him before he leaves for a month.
The season finalists were announced on So You Think You Can Dance last night. I am pretty satisfied, I think the final 2 guys and 2 girls will make a really good finale! I really hope Jeanine wins, she is absolutely fantastic. I'm sorry I don't have much, but today is Friday and that ROCKS! I hope everyone has a great weekend. Next week will be a super busy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment