Friday, September 25, 2009

Anticipation

After a long summer filled with anticipation of what would happen next on Grey's Anatomy, last night's season premiere left me.....disappointed. If you TiVo'ed the 2 hour episode, you may want to stop reading now.

So George died and his funeral was on the 7th day? The whole "Day whatever" was a bit much too. I felt bad for the girl that George saved, but come on, man, sitting outside the hospital all day, every day? And all of a sudden the board doesn't like the Chief and he doesn't respect Derek and Callie quits? I didn't find the emotions very believable and the episode didn't really leave me too excited for what happens next. I hope this season turns itself around, or it could prove to be pretty boring. Sorry to be a downer about such a great show, but I am a hard core Grey's fan, and I was left wanting more.
On a positive note (yeah right), I am getting larger than life on a daily basis. I only fit into maternity clothes at this point, my son is so active that as soon as I eat he starts doing backflips and I think I'm going to throw up, I tinkle every fourteen seconds and I haven't slept through the night in months. Ah, the joys of motherhood, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. While this pregnancy is 100% different than when I was pregnant with Kailyn, I guess that means they will definitely be individuals. I was happily blessed with a beautiful, healthy daughter, and I will endure whatever is necessary to bring into this world a handsome, healthy Myer! But he may need a spanking for being so mean to his mom while in the womb - LOL!!!!!
OMG! My sweetest little baby sister has been nominated for HOMECOMING QUEEN! Isn't that fantastic?! Woo Hoo! Congratulations, Jordan! I am certainly proud!

Well people, I am going to have a super busy day here at the office, so I'd better start getting ahead of the game. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, especially the Bolling's! Have a safe trip to Omaha!

2 comments:

  1. Did you notice the girl off of Goonies on Grey's?I like how they bring random people on the show.

    ReplyDelete