Monday, September 14, 2009

WTF?

Let me start off by saying Happy 9th Birthday to Aubrey Michelle! I'm pretty sure I just went to her 3rd birthday party last year, but I guess she's all grown up. I am almost done with work for today, then I will be off to pick Kailyn up from dance and home to wait for Nana Penny to come by to try on Kailyn's Halloween costume (she's going to be Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz). Jordan's got a Volleyball game that should start around 6ish, so we'll head up to MHS for that after the costume try-on.
Ok, the real reason for this post. The MTV VMA's last night. Between the weird people and performances, all I can really say is.....WTF? I think Lady Gaga sums it up best.

By the way, I made her that hat myself.

1 comment:

  1. okay.. I've just seen pics on the net, I DVR'd the program and haven't watched it yet.... some of the outfits (if you want to call them that) were sooooo way out there... What were they thinking??? besides getting the attention that apparently they wanted... I'm with you WTF !!!

    ReplyDelete