Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good Baby!






Today was yet another doctor appointment. I think Myer learned his lesson after the last visit and stayed nice and still for the nurse this morning. I was nervous because he'd been quite active for a full 30 minutes before that, but he was a very good baby.



My sister and the rest of the awesome MHS Lady Owls Volleyball Team rocked on the court last night! They only had to play 2 games because they were some winning machines, so we got home before 8pm too.



This Wednesday night I think Kailyn is going to skip her church group, Kingdom Builders and we are going to go to the MHS Powder Puff Football games. It starts with a 2 quarter game of MHS Staff vs Fitzgibbon Hospital Staff, followed by Seniors vs Juniors (which is the main reason we're going, Jordan's playing). The other reason I'd like to go is that Erica's baby shower is this Friday night, the same night as the actual Pink Out Football game, so I won't be able to go to the game. They're having the Med-Evac helicopter land on the 50 yard line and deliver the game ball, it's going to be pretty cool.



Thursday night Jordan has another volleyball game and once again, Erica's baby shower is Friday night. What will I get her precious little baby girl? Shall I go practical with diapers and wipes or fun with pretty pink dresses and bows? I love baby shopping, no matter what!



Apparently So You Think You Can Dance is now on Tuesday's too, so I'll need to watch that tonight, especially since I'm going to miss it Wednesday. And, of course, Grey's Anatomy will be on Thursday (which means I'll need the volleyball girls to kick butt again so I can be home by 8pm).



What another busy week ahead! Seems like they're all busy these days. Everyone have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment