Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blast From the Past...and Present

I took a picture of Nelson on my cell phone yesterday to send to Kailyn, and afterward, I thought it would be fun to go through all the other pictures on my phone's memory stick. #1 - Phone cameras aren't such great quality when you have basic phones and #2 - I've had the same memory stick for quite a while!
*Look at their little baby faces!
*She had done her own makeup!* Eating breakfast*The First Character Kid of the Year*Kailyn took this herself in front of the Christmas Tree*Kailyn's 6th Birthday, eating at Applebee's*Newborn Myer, the day he came home from the hospital!*Proud Big Sister!*Little Brother*Girl Scout Cookies to be delivered, aw, there's Marli!*Naked Baby*Getting bigger everyday*Myer had a major blowout at Mandi's!*Look at that Gummy Smile!

1 comment: