Monday, June 14, 2010

Ghosts of Birthday Past

For Kailyn's 6th birthday, Joe and I got her her very own digital camera. She has been a picture taking fool ever since! Family, wrestling meets, a new baby brother and even American Girl doll photo shoots. Last Friday Kailyn was having a session with Myer as he lay on our bed while I put away laundry. After about 25 shots, she asked if I'd like to see the cute pictures she'd just taken. Of course I did, so Kailyn handed me the camera and I started to scroll.....through 360 pictures!! I suggested to her that we upload all the files on her memory stick to the laptop and then delete them so she could start all over. She agreed, thank goodness!
After I got the pic's on the computer, I began to look through all 80 billion and delete the fuzzy ones (she kind of gets in a hurry sometimes). We've emptied her memory card one other time, so this set started when Myer was born. Wasn't I surprised when, amidst the pictures of teeny tiny newborn Myer, was a picture of me nursing. Really? Delete. And wasn't I even more surprised, a few clicks later, to stumble upon a picture of me on the toilet. Did you have to read that twice, because it certainly did say me on the toilet. Holy crap! How did I not notice her taking either one of those??!! She must be super sneaky. Anywho, delete.
Other than those two explicit and a few fuzzy pictures, Kailyn really had some impressive work! Something seems to be wrong with the blogger photo uploader, so I'll post her "work" as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment