Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mr. No Name Needs Your Help!

Introducing.....Mr. No Name! This is our new puppy singled out just for us. We need to think of a name so he can go ahead and start hearing it. Problem is, we can't think of one. I've done some looking today and come up with a list (some names will have an explanation - I always have a method to my madness). Joe hasn't seen it yet, he only wanted my top ten, which turned into 11. He added one from the idea of one of mine, but we can't seem to get any further. Check out Mr. No Name and the list of names, and please leave me a comment, e-mail me, text me or hit me up on facebook. Thanks for your help!In no particular order:
1. Granby (wrestling move)
2. Nelson (wrestling move)
3. Switch (wrestling move)
4. Magnus (world's strongest man)
5. Armor (synonym for protector)
6. Buddy (synonym for brother)
7. Legacy (synonym for survivor)
8. Max (top 20 male dog names list)
9. Jack (top 20 male dog names list)
10. Bear (top 20 male dog names list)
11. Lucky (top 20 male dog names list)
12. Alpha
13. Axle
14. Boss
15. Cash
16. Chewbacca/Chewie
17. Eddy
18. Fang
19. Gizmo
20. Gus
21. Huck
22. Hawk
23. Jag
24. Jinx
25. Kale
26. Kujo
27. King
28. Rex
29. Sage
30. Tank
31. Jake (Twilight Alpha werewolf)
32. Sam (Twilight Alpha werewolf)
33. Seth (Twilight werewolf, young, sandy color, very loyal to everyone)
34. Wade/Wader (fly fishing term)
35. Rod (fly fishing term)
36. Strike/Striker (fly fishing term)
37. Garcia (2010 STL Card's pitcher)
38. Alby (Albert Pujols - 2010 STL Card's infield)
39. Rasmus (2010 STL Card's outfield)
40. Kemp (2010 MU Tiger's wide receiver from STL, #8)
41. Moe (2010 MU Tiger's wide receiver from O'Fallon, #28)
42. Nikko (2010 MU Tiger's tailback from STL, #31)

2 comments:

  1. Here's my 2 cents...
    Favorite is Gizmo

    Least favorite Kujo he's FAR too cute for such a name!!! :)

    Sorry to hear about Ozzy, but this lil fella is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa......WAY to many choices for me. I think Chewie is cute but I liked some of the others too. Knock it down to 5 and then I can choose!

    ReplyDelete