Thursday, June 24, 2010

Withdraw.....

Kailyn is on her annual Float Trip at Eminense (I doubt I spelled that right) with her Dad and cousins right now. They left very early Monday morning and won't be back until later tomorrow. They have no cell phone reception. Her Dad sent me a text when they were almost to their destination so I would know they made it safe. I haven't talked to my sweet girl since Sunday morning when he picked her up. That's 4 days. Remember how I said it was hard for me to breathe when she's away? Well I seem to be gasping for air at this point. I NEED her. I miss her terribly, I just want to hear her beautiful voice. And let's not even get me started on all the high waters. I mean, all that happens at Salt Fork and then my baby goes on a float trip. I worry enough when she's away from me, not to mention I have a neurotic fear of my children drowning or being kidnapped. Needless to say, I CANNOT wait to hear from her tomorrow!Meanwhile, Myer smiled like a champ for his Summer Pics at Lees yesterday. He was such a good boy! Joe will be picking up Nelson tomorrow as well. We are super excited to meet him! Joe and his brother are going to the breeder for the pick up, so hopefully they only come back with 1 puppy. Joe is a sucker for dogs, so I'll have to send his brother a text begging him to be the voice of reasoning if he starts trying to shove puppies in his pockets. I hope Nelson adjusts well to his new environment! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment