Monday, June 7, 2010

Narrowing It Down

Ok, Ok, so there were too many name choices. Thank you, friends, for all of your input so far. We have now narrowed the options down to 2 and need your final opinion. Our new puppy will either be named Switch or Nelson. Please let us know which one you think fits him better.What a fabulous weekend we had! Kailyn came home Saturday morning! We went swimming at the MAC at 1pm with my mom and Myer, leaving Joe home to get all fancied up and get his picture taken with the rest of the Jacobi wedding party. And what a gorgeous wedding and wedding party it was, with much emphasis on the gorgeous bride and groom! Wick and Laura looked absolutely amazing and so so so in love. It was a beautiful day (a little hot, but way better than wet) and a really great time.
We got up Sunday morning and went to a tasty breakfast. We really didn't do too much since we'd had a busy Friday and Saturday, and because Kailyn and I both got a little burnt at the pool (alright, Kailyn a little, me a LOT). We did grill burgers and have a picnic for supper!
Now it is Monday again, and it really feels like it. The time is slowly d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g by and my head is P*O*U*N*D*I*N*G!!!!! I'm sure it doesn't help that I got up late this morning and had to rush around from the get-go. It's supposed to rain today, tomorrow and Wednesday, so I'm sure t-ball will be canceled again. Even if it there is no t-ball, though, Kailyn will have Girl Scout Twilight Camp from 4 - 8 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I had to go buy her a "mess kit" today so she could eat the food they cook themselves at camp. The theme is "Under the Sea", I'm sure Kailyn will be super impressed. You think if I wear a fin they'll let me bring her some chicken strips?
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, PLEASE!!!!!

1 comment: