Sunday, June 20, 2010

Whoa Daddy!

Um, wow, did I forget where my blog was? OOPS! Luckily, you haven't missed too much, but I've do have a few important updates.
Today is Father's Day! I would be delighted to wish my fabulous Father, my fabulous Husband (and baby daddy ;)) and also Kailyn's Dad a Happy Father's Day! Kailyn got Joe an MU Visor and a Card's Hat and Myer got his dad a shirt and pair of shorts. Obviously we also got him a new puppy.
PUPDATE:: As Nelson is part of Joe's Father's Day present, we conveniently received an e-mail from our breeder today that he is doing extremely well and will be ready to come home at the end of this week!
Kailyn left this morning at 10am for her second 2-week session with her dad. She is on cloud 9, because tomorrow morning they are leaving for their annual canoe trip with her cousins. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous with all the high waters and bad news with the Salt Fork Creek, but her dad promised they would be EXTRA safe and Kailyn promised she would be EXTRA mindful! But if you happen to be saying your prayers, maybe you could throw in a word for their group to be perfectly safe, please?!
Not much else has been going on. I've been enjoying the new season of So You Think You Can Dance and not enjoying the turential rainfall. I'm hoping for some nice sunshiny days now! I'm really into reading these days. I just finished the new Jodi Picoult (my FAVORITE AUTHOR) book, and while the subject was interesting, I wasn't real impressed with the ending. Mandi and I both agree it wasn't one of her best. I guess we'll have to wait a whole year now to see what she comes up with next. In the meantime, I've got about 5 sitting on my nightstand waiting for me. I started The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer yesterday. It a novella written to elaborate on one of the Eclipse newborns. I don't think it will take me too long.
Well I'd better get moving. My brother will be in town soon and we are going to go have some ice cream with our Dad! Have a great Sunday!
So I had several pictures to put along with this post, but when I upload them, instead of the pictures, I get a ton of words and symbols. Anybody have any idea how to fix that? It seems it's only done it since I changed the blog name. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment