Monday, September 6, 2010

3 Day Weekend

I sure do love 3 day weekends! You don't have to jam everything you need to get done in one day in order to have the other day to relax.
We've done quite a bit of relaxing over this Labor Day Holiday. Don't get me wrong, it started off a little rocky. Friday I took both the kids to the doctor. Kailyn had fluid on her right ear and Myer had fluid on his left. Figures, huh? Friday night, I went to my dad's to say my good bye to Kaytee. I really feel like, over time, my dad will realize that Kaytee is in a much better place. I know his heart hurts so badly right now. I can't even imagine going through that with one of our dogs. What a sad day. Enough of that.....
Myer is 100% on the verge of crawling. He can definitely get wherever he wants to go, he just scoots and rolls. Crawling is right there, though! He can also clap these days! I went to a garage sale this weekend and got an awesome exersaucer/walk-around for Myer. The seat turns all the way around, but two of the legs have wheels with one as a base and the child can walk around the base! We don't have room for a walker to roam the house, so finding this was PERFECT! Myer loves it!

Kailyn has been trying to master hanging upside-down on the swingset bar lately. She finally got it on Saturday! I love when she learns new things, she is so proud of herself and it makes me proud too!

We got to see my sweet baby sister Friday night! Kailyn was SUPER excited when Aunt Jordan came for a sleepover! She must've been a good luck charm, because the Owls football team got their first win of the season! MU beat Illinois on Saturday too. If only the Cards could have won :(
Well, Myer has played himself to sleep,

and Kailyn is stuffing her face with graham crackers dipped in rainbow chip icing while watching Hannah Montana Forever,

so I guess I'd better get some cleaning done! Have a great Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment