Friday, September 17, 2010

Flashback

I think the Flashback Lunch on Y107 is fabulous. I jam out most everyday from 12-1 and love every minute of it! Today I heard "Jump" by Kriss Kross and couldn't help but wonder, "Where are they now?" So I googled them:This is how I knew them:
Looks like they've aged well!
Then I got to thinking about the "hotties" from "back in my day". These fellas were so IT for me!
This is how they look now:I never thought Donnie was cute when NKOTB was popular, but I'd say he came into his own later in life ;) Oh, how those boys used to visit me nightly in my dreams! I wanted to be Mrs. Jonathon Knight - BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Kailyn's getting to that stage now. The crushes on the heart-throbs, you know. Let me tell you, from the looks of things, it seems like she's getting the better end of the bargain, these boys are cutie-patooties!

Hopefully my husband can get our internet working this weekend and I can post again! T.G.I.F!

No comments:

Post a Comment