Friday, September 24, 2010

Eureka!

Thanks to my boss, I have made a MAJOR discovery. It is http://www.pandora.com/, and it is fantabulous! It's a free internet radio. You put in your e-mail and a few names of artists and they come up with tons of music that you LOVE! For example, I put in Sister Hazel, Gavin DeGraw and Dave Matthews Band, and all day long I hear various tunes from these and other similar artists. Right now I'm listening to Goo Goo Dolls, Black Balloon (live). I've heard Train, Verve Pipe, Tom Petty and Eric Clapton today as well! There are very, very few commercials. Just believe me, you should check it out. I love how songs can make your heart flutter. They bring back a good old memory (or sometimes even a bad one), and make you realize how you have grown and changed. I DIG IT! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I used to listen to Pandora at work ALL the time!!! I loveeeeed it! But then a nasty virus hit nearly all City computers we were literally down for like 3-4 weeks. Needless to say that pretty much ruined all of my fun at work! Now everything is blocked...boo!!!

    ReplyDelete