Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Introducing.....

Ladies and Gentlemen or whomever actually reads my endless rambling, I would like to proudly introduce our "18 week old" baby BOY! The handsome little devil in the pictures to follow will be named Joseph Myer Klinge and is healthy and perfectly sized for his "age" and very, very active! Our little man will be called Myer on a daily basis, unless he is in big trouble! You see, Joe's dad, Frederick Rudolph, named his first born son Frederick Lincoln, and they call him Linc. Joe wanted to follow this fun tradition, thus giving you our sweet angel baby, Myer! We are ecstatic!

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS again! I like the name Myer a lot too. Is that a family name or one you both just liked and agreed upon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I am so happy for you guys!! :) BTW I love reading your blog...you crack me up!! Thanks for the updates! Cannot wait to hear more about your growing lil guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Welcome to the baby boy club! We are very excited for you all and can not wait to meet him! Love the name....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Honestly, we just heard Myer on t.v. one night and I fell in love! It took Joe a bit, but he fell in love too, thank goodness! We are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the BOY! I love the name, it’s very unique.

    My sister and I were 5 years apart and I was a lot of help once my sister actually got here. No worries, I’m sure Big Sis will enjoy her little brother.

    ReplyDelete