Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Chronicles of Aunt Jordan

Jordan and Kailyn are disgustingly inseparable. When Aunt Jordan is near, NO ONE else exists to her. Jordan is equally as loving with Baby Myer. See, she's not a "baby" person exactly. She doesn't foresee having any because of the whole birth, pooping, puking issue. However, when Myer was first born, he spit up on his Aunt Jordan.....so much that she had to change her shirt. To which she responded, "Aimee, I want you to know that I really love your son, becuse he just puked all over me, and I didn't even throw him on the floor!" He's gotten her a few times since then too, and she still holds him every chance she gets!
My babies are SO lucky to have an aunt like Jordan. I think she'll actually miss them most when she goes away to college. Sweet Aunt Jordan!

Aunt Jordan held Myer in her prom dress and she wasn't even scared!

I'm telling you, no one else exists when these two are together!

Tomorrow: Pure Pride






No comments:

Post a Comment