Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother, MAY is busy!

May is such a busy month! Our fam has so much going on that it's hard to keep track.....even for me!
Myer has had a bit of trouble sleeping lately (he was up every 2 hours Friday night), which leads to a very sleepy/moody mommy, so I started him on cereal Saturday night. It's been a minute since I've given a baby cereal, so the first serving was so runny I had to put it in a bottle. It was a bit better on day 2 and I perfected it on day 3. He's pretty much go the hang of it, other than the fact that he loves to stick his hands in his mouth, whether there's cereal in there or not. By the way, he only eats every 4 - 5 hours during the day, but he still wakes up at 12:30am and 3am to eat, even with the cereal :( Maybe he's going through a growth spurt?










Kailyn started TBall last night! She's had some practices, but last night was their first game. She is honestly 100% better than last year. She was scared of the ball last year and really timid with the coaches. This year she's all about it! She ran her patootie off last night. Anytime the ball was hit, she wanted it BAD. I think her favorite was when she got to "play" first base. It's hilarious, though, she won't open her glove to catch a ball, she puts it on the ground and hopes for an underthrow to roll it's way over to her! Anywho, she rocks! Our team had 7 players last night, 3 of which were girls, and they showed those boys who was boss!










Well, this Sunday is the day of the Mother! I wanted babies from the time I was old enough to play with baby dolls, so being a Mother is what makes my life worth living! I also have the most outstanding Mother on the face of the planet that I've learned from! Whether you are a seasoned Mother, an expectant Mother or a Mother in spirit.....Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Cinco De Mayo!

1 comment:

  1. Cutest pictures EVER!!! I love that the girls are all on the same ball team...that's really neat that your girls are all growing up together!! :)

    ReplyDelete