Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Lovin'

The weather is warming up and I am in love. With what you ask? Well let me tell you:

I LOVE my babies! These two little amazing, darlings are essential to my being. They are the air that fills my lungs. Kailyn just started her first 2 week session of the summer with her dad, Friday night after her dance production (at which she flipping rocked), so I'm a little short on oxygen at this time, but her dad took her to Mandi's this morning and she has t-ball tomorrow, so maybe it won't be so bad! Myer went to the doctor this morning for his 4 month, yes I said 4 month, well baby check up, and he is perfection. He weighs 15.8 pounds and is 25.5 inches long. He is developmentally right on target! He has been eating cereal since May 3rd, and has done really well, and the doctor said he can start veggies today. What a big boy!
I love the Twilight Saga. Ok, so I wasn't a big fan at first, we've already established that, but I would say at this point, you can call me a "twi-hard". After watching the first 2 movies, my friend brought me Eclipse to read. I thought it was pretty good, I like the way Stephenie Meyer writes, and I was dying to know everyone's fate, so I was thankful when my same friend brought me the final installment, Breaking Dawn. This 754 page book (I've never read a book that big in my whole life) took me exactly 7 days to read. It was like crack! I honestly had to force myself to go to bed at night! I was glad and sad to finish it yesterday. Obviously glad because I now know Edward, Bella and Jacob's outcomes and because it ended just how I wanted it to, but sad because there's nothing left. Eclipse doesn't come to theaters until June 30th, and there are no more books. Stephenie Meyer has a novella about one of the newborns in Eclipse that comes out on June 5th, but it's barely over 100 pages.....nothing but a tease.I love Kathy McCloy. As if she's not one of the busiest people on the planet, with 3 kids, a hubby, a booming photography business and rodeos, she is massively efficient. My family got our pictures taken on a cold morning 2 weeks ago. Kathy put the proofs online this morning, and they are fabulous. You'd think it was 80 degrees outside!
Don't worry, I love TONS of other things, but these have really been top of the line lately! Have a fabulous, sunshiny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment