Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Final Installment

Movies are so much fun. You can escape on whatever adventure is on the screen, picture yourself in the arms of the handsome stranger or save the day from the bad guys! There are so many genres to please anyone and everyone. I like tons of different movies! I guess I'd have to say romantic comedies are my favorite, but I definitely keep an open mind.
You know those movies that are on tv ALL THE TIME, but you watch them EVERYTIME they're on, even though you own them? Those for me are:

Dirty Dancing
"Nobody puts Baby in a corner" and "I carried a watermelon" (Don't act like you don't have favorite movie lines!

Pretty Woman
"There's a runner in my pantyhose.....I'm not wearing any pantyhose"

Sweet Home Alabama
I bawl every single time I watch it even though I've seen it at least 1,000 times. Favorite quote? Jake: "Why you wanna be married to me for anyway?"
Melanie: "So I can kiss you anytime I want!"

Deep Blue Sea
Honestly, I don't know what it is about this movie that I love, but I watch the darn thing every single time I see that it's on! Joe makes fun of me for it!
I also love dance movies:

Centerstage
If you haven't seen it, it's really good. This girl gets accepted into the ABA and her form is all wrong and everyone is better than her, but she's got the heart and finds her place!

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
An oldie but a super goodie! Lots of big name actors/actresses as youngsters!

I'm a really big chicken about scary movies. I only watch them if Joe is right next to me! I wouldn't say I have a favorite scary movie, but if I had to pick one it would be:

Interview With the Vampire
Joe says it isn't even scary, but whatever. I liked the first few Saw Movies, but after the 15th and there's still no end in sight, I gave up. Maybe I just like me some vampires?!?!I could go on and on and on, especially about those fabulous comedies that make you laugh so hard your stomach hurts:

Old School
The HangoverBut I'd probably better do some work! Let me know your favorite movie, maybe it'll be one I haven't seen and I'll find a new favorite!

2 comments:

  1. My Faves in totally random order...

    Shag
    When Harry Met Sally
    The Breakfast Club
    Cocktail
    Monsters Inc.

    And I agree with you on Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shag is a great movie, and The Breakfast Club too! I also love Crybaby with Johnny Depp! Gotta love the 80's!

    ReplyDelete