Friday, October 15, 2010

These are a few.....

As bad as it is, or isn't, depending on who you talk to, we are T.V. watchers at my house. We DVR several different shows (man I don't know how I lived without that feature) and watch them when we have time. I like to try and watch them when they're on, but sometimes there are interruptions, so the pause and rewind buttons come in handy! Unfortunately I am a fan of reality t.v. A few of my favorite reality shows right now are:

Fatal Attractions on Animal Planet, about people who own exotic animals, such as tigers, leopards, reptiles or chimps. As you can probably guess from the title, most of these exotic owners have had bad experiences with there "pets". Hello, wild animals are called wild for a reason.Sister Wives on TLC (Sorry, Kara), about a practicing polygamist family in Utah. Kody now has 4 wives, 13 biological children and 2 stepchildren. He just recently celebrated his 20th wedding anniversary with Wife #1 and followed it very shortly after with a marriage to Wife #4! I think most men would say it's hard enough to keep up with 1 nagging wife ;)Biggest Loser on NBC, about obese Americans who are ready to make a major change in their lives. Each person has their own story and it's so awesome watching them become the person they've wanted to be! I love me some Bob, but I don't think I could have Jillian yelling in my face. "Listen, Lady, I'm extremely overweight and I sure as hell don't need your skinny ass screaming at me"Don't get me wrong, I watch more reality shows than that (my favorite is So You Think You Can Dance), but they're on in different seasons, which is probably good, otherwise I'd be a t.v. zombie!!!!! I do watch two other shows religiously this time of year and they are:

Grey's Anatomy - it's still not what it used to be, but I can't seem to tear myself away.....and.....
Private Practice - oh, Addison, sometimes I wish I could just punch you!Well, people, today is Friday! WOO HOO! Maybe next time we'll talk books, I do love to read!

2 comments:

  1. Omg I'm obsessed with sister wives!! I didn't know about the exotic animal one. That's right up my ally considering I've always wanted a tiger! Now I want a ze-donk. A zebra and donkey merged........they are soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ze-donk? I'll stick with my white tiger and black panther! You should def watch Fatal Attractions!

    ReplyDelete