Thursday, May 21, 2009

And The Winner Is.....

Can you believe Kris Allen won American Idol last night?! Woo Hoo! I screamed like a little girl when Ryan Seacrest announced his name, I was so excited. He is such a great singer and a really genuine guy. Did you hear him after they said he was the winner, he said he was speechless and that Adam should have won. No, buddy, you should have won.....and you did! The last shot was of his wife finally making it to the platform where he was and hugging him. When they did the close up of them, he was crying, it was so sweet! Yay Kris!

I also forgot to talk about the winner of Dancing With The Stars! Shawn Johnson won! Again, Woo Hoo! Could you imagine being 17 and having already won gold medals at the Olympics and then winning Dancing With The Stars? Whoa! She worked so hard, and I wanted either her or Melissa to win (Kailyn wanted Shawn to win), so I was really happy to have heard that Shawn won! We missed that finale because we were in Carrollton and our own dancing show!
I know, I know, I'm a reality show junky! Tonight kicks off my FAVORITE reality show! So You Think You Can Dance is the best show ever created! If you haven't seen it before, it is on Fox and the 2 hour season premier is tonight at 7pm. The amount of talent on that show is astounding. I love love love it!
Well, on the down side, I guess I must pack Kailyn's suitcase tonight for her first 2 week session of the summer with her dad. Boo Hoo! I think the only up side to it is that at least this year he lives back in town. I'll get to see her at her T-Ball games for sure, and then maybe I'll see her randomly around town, which was completely impossible when he still lived in K.C.!

In closing, Kathy McCloy is a photographic genius! I got to see our completed gallery from the "We Did It" session yesterday, and they are absolutely amazing! Thank you, Kathy, how you do what you do, I will never know, but I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. I didn’t know Jeff moved back…..when?

    I sent you an e-mail yesterday about your pics…..don’t know which e-mail account you use now so I hope you got it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He moved back not too long after Cade was born and is farming with Josh. I got your e-mail, thank you so much! I use both e-mails, so either one is fine!

    ReplyDelete