Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shapes Dance Production 2009!




Let me just start out by saying, SHAPES Dance and Acro Studio ROCKS! While it was at least 800 degrees in the Carrollton High School Auditorium, the show was still fantastic. All the girls did so so so great! Aubrey by far has the best cartwheels in her class, Adi was a major rumpshaker and Averi and Kailyn were partners of the year. All the girls had their make up done by the girls at Shapes this year and they loved it. Kailyn and Averi got fake eyelashes put on! Seriously, those things were $7.....highway robbery! The whole experience was such a blast! The girls have really worked hard over the past year and it paid off. There were so many great dancers and gymnasts, it was mind blowing! And to top it off, the Competition Moms did a dance too. Last year it was the dad's and they were pure entertainment, but let me tell you, those mama's were AWESOME! I had to call Tonya Varner at work this morning and tell her just how great she was. Joe was telling me last night, that he hopes that since Shapes will be in Marshall next year, he wants Tracy to ask the dad's to dance at our Production next year! He wants them to set up the trampoline like the mom's had last night, because he's just sure he can pull 2 backflips on it. Isn't that sweet? Speaking of sweet, they were selling carnations at the Production last night, so I bought Kailyn a pink one for after the show. Well, I ran to the dressing room with my awesome pink carnation to Congratulate Kailyn on a great show, and when I walked in, she already had a red one! I asked her where she got that one, and she said Joe! He said he didn't know that I had gotten her one, (even though my mom held it the whole time and he sat one person away from her for 3 and a half hours) so he got her one. AAAAHHHH!!!!

Well people, that's all I've got! I am super stoked because Kailyn and I have NOTHING to do tonight or tomorrow! Thursday night, we will have to get her all packed up for her first two week session of the summer with her dad :( but other than that, we are FREE!!!!!

Happy Hump Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment