Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Where does the time go?



Today, my friends, is a happy/sad day! My little baby, Kailyn, graduates from St. Peter's Preschool today! Wah, Wah, Wah! I know she can't stay little forever, but does she have to grow so fast? This morning I asked her how she wanted her hair done, and she wanted it straightened and wanted some makeup on. Makeup? Wah, Wah, Wah! She can't be graduating from preschool already! After I had gotten her all ready, she said, "Mama, for my next graduation, will you paint my fingernails and toenails?". I told her absolutely, all the while thinking in the back of my head, "You'll graduate next in 8th grade and you probably won't even like me by then!". Wah, Wah, Wah! Well, enough crying, I have posted to photos to this whiny blog, one of my favorite baby pictures of Kailyn, and one taken this morning in her cap and gown. Wish me luck for 1pm, I'm probably going to cry like a baby!

2 comments:

  1. Those are sweet pics! Good luck and take tissues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you now have nine years to learn how to deal. Then four after that.
    Prescribed dosage of "Lot's of LOVE, HUGS, KISSES, and fun between. Taken daily and although some days dosages will have a grain of salt in them it will all be good.
    Love you kids...

    ReplyDelete