Friday, May 15, 2009

OMG!


WARNING: If you TiVoed Grey's Anatomy last night, you need to stop right here! DO NOT read on! For those of you who did catch it, WTF? I have felt ok with the whole "Izzie tumor thing", because I had read that T.R. Knight and Katherine Heigl were NOT leaving the show. So what happened to that? And honestly, it was George the whole time? Are you kidding me? George and Izzie CANNOT die! That was such a cliffhanger season ending, I mean, I know that's the point, but COME ON! I really do love that show.


Mike, Kailyn and I went to the Pop Assembly last night at MHS. It was pretty good. The songs were different, they don't do all current ones anymore. Like they did "Wannabe" by the SpiceGirls. I mean, don't get me wrong, there were some great voices and a great band, but it is so different now. I never thought I'd be one of those people who said, "It's just not like back in my day," but it's really true!!!!!

Well, today should be a pretty laid back Friday, hopefully. I have put on an Employee Appreciation Picnic for all the City workers today, and most normally the Mayor lets us off after the meal, so that's exciting! I'll pick Kailyn up from her last day of school as a preschooler after naptime and I promised her we could go to Wal-Mart. My gma got her a Wal-Mart gift card for graduation and it has been burning a hole in her pocket! Then home to clean the toyroom. Honestly, you can't even walk in there from Kailyn's rearranging, it looks like a tornado hit that room!

No comments:

Post a Comment