Thursday, May 14, 2009

So last night was the last night of Firefly's at church for Kailyn. Mandi helps with the program and told me a pretty funny story about my kiddo when I came to pick her up. Just to back up a little bit, Kailyn has some sort of obsession with throwing up. At least 3 times a week, out of nowhere, she'll say, "I puked a little" or "I threw up a little at school today". Now, please don't think I've got some bulemic 5 year old, she really never pukes (knock on wood), she just says she does. Anywho.....since it was the last night of Firefly's, they had supper. Kailyn ate her entire hotdog, some chips and part of a brownie. Then she started to eat a starburst, and that's when it happened. She spit out the starburst, turned to Mandi and said, "I puked on my starburst". As Mandi looked at the starburst covered in chocolate (remember the brownie), she said, "Are you sure?", to which Kailyn responded, "Yea, I puked on my starburst!". Mandi then said, "Do you think maybe you just had some chocolate in your teeth from your brownie?" and Kailyn said, "Oh.....maybe". Wow! I don't know where she gets it, but she is obsessed!

Who saw American Idol last night? WOO HOO! What a fantastic finale it will be. I am so excited that Chris made it!!!!! And for tonight, you ask? A 2 hour season finale of Grey's Anatomy! On people.com it said Chandra Wilson says to keep your tissues handy. I cry at that show every week anyway, so I'll probably need an entire box tonight! I'm hoping to make it home in time, the MHS Pop Assembly is tonight at 7pm at the high school and I promised my baby sister, who is a junior now :( , that I would be there. Well, it had better only last an hour, darnit, I've got important business to attend to!




Speaking of my baby sister being a junior already, Mike graduates on Sunday! The weather is looking pretty good so far, I hope it stays that way. His party is going to be on Saturday, it'll be really fun! Kailyn and I have to be in Carrollton for her dress rehearsal at 1pm, and we'll be there until probably 3:30 or 4, which is when the party starts for Mike! Looks like we'll make a "fashionably late" entrance!




Joke of the day: What did the 0 say to the 8?
Nice Belt! hee hee hee!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Mike CONGRATS from me. I can’t believe he will be in college……that’s so not right! Have a great weekend, it’s going to be nice outside!

    ReplyDelete