Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Daily Grind

So it seems that I must do much work today.....BOO! With the holiday and Kailyn's graduation, I've been off a couple of days and now I've got some catching up to do. But before that nonsense,

Did anyone watch American Idol last night? If you did, did Chris Allen BLOW YOU OUT OF THE WATER? OMG he was fantastic. I love his voice and have since the beginning, but last night when he sang "Heartless", I got chills. I tried to figure out how to upload a video to this thing, but I couldn't exactly figure it out, so I posted a link to the video on you tube. Check it out, but be ready for amazing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujc6rM7IiMM. I'm sure Adam Lambert will win, but I sure wish the dark horse would!

How about Dancing With The Stars? I know, I know, I watch too many reality shows, but poor Ty. He was obviously terrible, but gosh darn it he tried his heart out. And Chelsea Heightower, the new pro and Ty's partner, came straight from my FAVORITE show, So You Think You Can Dance. I think they did really well! Now I just need to decide if I like Melissa Rycroft or Shawn Johnson better, I really like both of them. I think either one of them could win and I would be satisfied!

Kailyn had her first T-ball practice last night, and she did really well, I think she's really going to like it! It helps that Karsyn King is on her team and that Jarrid is one of the coaches!

A little something for you to ponder today.....Did you know you can tune a piano but you can't tune a fish! HAHAHAHA! Get it (Tunafish)? Good stuff, people!

2 comments: